Privacy & Policy
2. Types of Data We Collect
"Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including your e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Data as described below.
You can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Data about yourself. Once you give us your Personal Data, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with Personal Data, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in Poland.
We may collect and store the following Personal Data:
• transactional information based on your activities on the Website (such as buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
• billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
• other information from your interaction with our Website, Service, and content, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, IP address and standard web log information;
• additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
• information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
• if you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply;
• other supplemental information from third parties.
Information Collected via Technology:
• To make our Website and Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Information Collected from Third Party Companies.
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Service by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies or individuals that offer their products on our Website or through our Service. These third party companies and individuals may supply us with Personal Data,. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Website in order to improve the Service we provide.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Data is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your Personal Data to:
• facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
• identify you as a User in the system;
• send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
• respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
• provide the Service and customer support you request;
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
• tell you about our Service, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
• compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties; and
• and other uses as described when we collect the information.
4. Using Information from Hashtransfer
Hashtransfer enables you to share financial information to complete transactions and collect payments. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other Users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we keep every transaction hashed. When Users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each e-mail address.
You agree to use User information only for:
• Hashtransfer transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
• Contacting other user via provided e-mail;
Your information is stored on our servers located in Poland. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other Users may abuse or misuse your Personal Data that they collect from the Website. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Data or private communications will always remain private.
6. Third Parties